Skip to content
- National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) has introduced YuvaSahakar-Cooperative Enterprise Support and Innovation Scheme.
- This is a youth friendly scheme which will attract youths to cooperative business ventures.
- The scheme will be linked to Rs.1000 crore ‗Cooperative Start-up and Innovation Fund (CSIF)‘.
- The scheme envisages 2% less than the applicable rate of interest on term loan for the project cost up to Rs 3 crore including 2 years moratorium on payment of principal.
- The scheme has special incentive for cooperatives of North Eastern region, Aspirational Districts and cooperatives with women/SC/ST/PwD members.
- All types of cooperatives in operation for at least 1 year are eligible.